As we begin to finalize initial details, we are excited to share the following preliminary information about RA Convention 2019. This year's theme is נתיבות התורה: Moving Our Torah to Tomorrow.
When: May 5 - 8, 2019
Where: Omni Mont-Royal Hotel in Montreal, Canada
RA Convention 2019 Attendees will Enjoy:
- Limmud with excellent local and international scholars
- Numerous professional development sessions for every area of the rabbinate
- Yom Hazikaron Tekes with Rachel Korazim
- The opportunity to honor 50-year colleagues
- A hotel based in the centre of Montreal with ample opportunity to explore the city’s cultural riches
Sign Up to Exhibit at RA Convention 2019:
- Rental is for Table Top ($800) that comes with table cover to floor, 2 chairs, ID sign and trash can. Please fill out the online registration form. You will be able to pay for registration, hotel and ads at this time which will reserve your space; however, we do reserve the right to refuse any registrations.
- You are also invited to feature your products and services in our Program Guide, an attractive, informative booklet that will be distributed to each Convention registrant and emailed out to our entire membership. If you are unable to attend Convention but would like to place an ad in the Program Guide, you may do so here.
- General Registration: $495 (all meals included)
- Retired rabbis/chaplains/members of the military/colleagues from outside North America/rabbis ordained since 2014: $350 (all meals included)
- Spouses: $295 (all meals included)
A block of rooms has been reserved for May 5, 2019 - May 8, 2019. The special room rate of $219 CAD per night (approximately $168 USD) will be available until April 15th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. You can reserve your room here.
If you are a member of the RA, register for Convention 2019 today! You must be logged in to your account to register.