The leadership of the Masorti/Conservative movement in the US and worldwide is seeking an experienced campaign professional to shape and execute an effective campaign to increase the representation of the MERCAZ party in the 39th World Zionist Congress. The Campaign Manager will develop and implement the campaign for the election to be held in the spring of 2025.
This position will report to Rabbi Ashira Konigsburg, COO of the Rabbinical Assembly and will work closely with MERCAZ USA Executive Director Sarrae Crane. The MERCAZ USA campaign has the full support of a joint steering committee of key institutions from the Conservative-Masorti movement.
- Work closely with the leadership of the Conservative-Masorti organizations and constituencies in the US to obtain the maximum vote for the MERCAZ slate.
- Develop and execute a detailed campaign plan (with specific tasks and a timeline) that adheres to WZO and AZM regulations.
- Construct and supervise a team of communications and regional field staff to execute campaign plan
- Oversee the campaign’s messaging and communications operation.
- Oversee the development and execution of a broad field organizing effort that leverages the Movement’s congregations and institutions to maximize voter turnout, including the development of plug-and-play resources & tactics for local campaign captains.
- Manage the campaign budget.
- Share expertise with the Executive Director of Mercaz Olami and worldwide regional Steering committees on other MERCAZ elections taking place outside the USA.
- Provide regular progress reports on campaign performance
- Experience in political campaigns in a field organizing capacity - equivalent to Field Director on a Congressional or RFD on a state-level campaign.
- Proven hands-on political operator and manager of staff and volunteers.
- Detail oriented with strong personal initiative.
- Data management, tracking, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of the Conservative-Masorti movement in the US, its organizations and leaders as well as familiarity with the World Zionist Congress.
- Understanding of political communications is a plus
Ideal start date is ASAP and the position is through the end of the election campaign (anticipated to be May, 2025).
Annualized compensation is $65-75K plus benefits
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.