Posted on: Wednesday April 13, 2016
Guides to the General Content of Siddur Lev Shalem
- Table of piyyutim and zemirot with page numbers | Rabbi Jan Uhrbach, Associate Editor, Siddur Lev Shalem
- How did that get in there? Surveying the distinctive contents of Siddur Lev Shalem | Rabbi Rob Scheinberg, Member, Siddur Lev Shalem Committee
- Introducing Siddur Lev Shalem to Our Congregations: Reports from the Field | Excerpted from the Fall 2016 RA Newsletter
- Liturgical guide to Siddur Lev Shalem (including textual changes, additions and transliterations for song) Part I: Friday Night | Hazzan Matthew Klein
- Siddur Lev Shalem and Inclusiveness | Rabbi Carol Levithan
- Siddur Lev Shalem and the Diversity of Life's Circumstances | Rabbi Carol Levithan
Guides to Using Siddur Lev Shalem for Holidays
- Using Siddur Lev Shalem on Sukkot | Rabbi Edward Feld, Senior Editor, and Rabbi Jan Urbach, Associate Editor, enumerate the special features of Siddur Lev Shalem.
- Atah Horeita with translation and transliterations | Rabbi Gideon Estes
- Shabbat Hanukkah Resources | Rabbi Jan Uhrbach, Associate Editor; this document is a joint project of the RA and the JTS Block/Kolker Center for Spiritual Arts in memory of Henry Block, z"l, who passed away on Shabbat just before Hannukah 5777.
Siddur Lev Shalem Yom Iyyun at JTS - April 5, 2016 Recordings
- Keynote Address: What's new in Siddur Lev Shalem and what's the big deal? | Rabbi Ed Feld, Senior Editor, Siddur Lev Shalem
- Reclaiming Kavanah: Strategies for prayer leadership utilizing our new siddur | Rabbi Amy Wallk Katz and Rabbi Jan Uhrbach, Siddur Committee Members
- Inside Siddur Lev Shalem: How did that get there? | Rabbi Rob Scheinberg, Siddur Committee Member
- The siddur as a text for study at home and in shul | Rabbi Alan Lettofsky, Siddur Committee Member
Special Podcast with Rabbi Ed Feld
Rabbi Edward Feld joins Vox Tablet host Sara Ivry to talk about the whats, whys, and hows behind Siddur Lev Shalem. He walks us through the siddur, describing what is new and how the editorial committee thought about the enhancement of services. You can find the recording of their conversation here.