1. Take the Jewish Energy Covenant Campaign Pledge.
2. Contact your members of Congress to urge them to continue supporting the EPA’s ability to regulate the nation’s biggest air, water, and land polluters.
3. Educate yourself about the 2012 Farm Bill, the most important source of U.S. agricultural and sustainability policy, and consider advocating for positions within the Farm Bill that are consistent with Jewish values.
4. Take steps to reduce energy consumption at home or within one’s institution. An informative, personal, narrative on what is required to cut one’s personal energy consumption is available here.
5. Consider enrolling your institution in Greenfaith’s Certification Program, a comprehensive environmental leadership program for houses of worship.