The CJLS is working on providing guidance for the High Holidays. This page will be updated as new material is written. These letters of guidance are not official responsa of the CJLS because the CJLS wants to offer them to you in an expedited manner and does not have time for the full process of multiple discussions before the entire committee and a formal vote. They have been vetted by Rabbi Elliot Dorff, CJLS chair, Rabbi Pamela Barmash, CJLS co-chair, and teams of CJLS members. Please send she'eilot and suggestions to Rabbi Pamela Barmash and Rabbi Ashira Konigsburg.
- Clergy and Shelihei Tzibbur
- Multiple Recitations of the Same Liturgy
- Services for Children, Teenagers, and Families
- Shofar Blowing for Rosh Hashanah 5781/2020
- Kol Nidrei 5781/2020
- Yizkor for the High Holidays 5781/2020