Posted on: Monday October 26, 2020
I need to:
- Order a book: Please visit our online bookstore or email G&H Soho, our distributor. You may also reach G&H Soho via phone at (201) 216-9400 ext. 2.
- Ask a question about publications: Please contact our director of publications, Katharine Baker.
- Download PDFs of key services and Torah readings.
- Hire a rabbi: Please be in touch with your USCJ Synagogue Consultant. You can find directions for how to post a job on the RA job board on our website, and we also publish a complete guide to Rabbinic Search, Aliyah, as a downloadable PDF.
- Reach a specific member of the RA staff: Please visit our Contact Us page.
- Send information about a condolence notice: Please contact our communications specialist, Diana Denza.
- Ask a question of the CJLS: Please email Jessica Dell'Era, CJLS secretary.
- Find a teshuvah from 1980 onward (For teshuvot published prior to 1980, please email email@example.com.)
- Obtaining a Get (Jewish Divorce): Visit Messader Gittin webpage
- Find a CJ Journal article
- Report difficulty with the website: Please contact the RA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting and Learning
- Apply for RA membership: Please email our assistant director of operations, Max Arad.
- File a complaint with the Va’ad Hakavod: To report an ethics concern, please email email@example.com.