Posted on: Thursday May 21, 2020
We are excited to share these resources which you can use to prepare for and observe Shavuot.
- In addition to our live tikkun beginning Thursday, May 28th at 9 PM EDT, here is a collection of classes already available to view anytime.
- We are also pleased to share an archive of Shavuot resources from the Jewish Theological Seminary
- As well as a session from Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies' Rabbi Cheryl Peretz: Coming out of Isolation
- Join USCJ for a Family Shavuot Celebration: Meet Me at Mount Sinai on May 28 at 4 PM EDT
- Use this packet of source sheets as a supplement to both the pre-recorded and live sessions featured as part of our tikkun
- Or download the individual source sheets
- Masorti Israel is conducting a Tikkun on Tuesday night, May 26th beginning at 8 PM Israel Time and running through the night. Information and registration can be found at www.masorti.org.il/tikunonline
- Schechter Institutes will be running two tikkunim, one in English on Sunday, May 24 from 7-11 PM Israel Time, and one in Hebrew on Wednesday, May 27 from 7-11 PM Israel Time.
- We have made available free, downloadable PDF files of Shavuot services from Siddur Lev Shalem, Siddur Sim Shalom, and Etz Hayim via this form.